Leverage our proven product development processes to meet your unique requirements for hardware, software and electromechanical systems. Spartronics design engineers and manufacturing specialists bring a value-added engineering approach to your project team. We work from concept and feasibility, where we engage in critical early-stage discussions to provide product evaluation and determine feasibility, all the way to a final pilot production where we ensure units are built under configuration controls, address optimization of the manufacturing process, throughput, supply chain and product planning down to the final production release.
Before your idea can become a big opportunity, you need to better understand the program challenges. You also want an accurate assessment of how well the product might perform compared to design requirements before beginning production. Spartronics vets every concept and design to ensure high product reliability and manufacturability, on time and within budget.
How Your Project Can Benefit:
- Improve quality and reliability by identifying how components will function as part of a system
- Optimize the user experience by paying special attention to the workflow and graphic user interface (GUI)
- Increase understanding of hazards and risk analysis
Whether you require digital or analog circuit design on a printed circuit board (PCB) layout, Spartronics utilizes the latest technologies to engineer your ideal design.
- AC and DC power supplies
- Embedded control systems
- Motor and motion control
- Optics integration
- Pneumatic and pump control
- Precision fluid metering
- x86 architectures
Spartronics mechanical design engineers will work with your team to design and test the best solutions for your products. Gain full access to our specialized core capabilities including layout, thermal analysis, prototype and verification testing.
- Microfluidic interfaces
- Precision fluidic systems
- Prototyping and pilot builds
- System concepts and designs
- Thermal control systems
Meet all compliance requirements and safety regulations while delivering the unique functionality and reliable performance that will distinguish your product’s software and firmware design.
- Application software
- Cybersecurity techniques
- Embedded software and firmware
- Mobile application software
- Software design for medical devices
- Software quality assurance