MD+DI and Qmed present "Choosing a Medical Device Contract Manufacturer with the Right Quality and Regulatory Credentials".
Join Spartronics Site Leaders Casey Cramer, and Ryan Carlson, on Thursday, September 15th at 2:00 PM ET for a live webinar hosted by industry leader MD+DI. The two will discuss the importance of selecting a medical contract manufacturer with the right quality and regulatory credentials to support the manufacturing of medical devices. As Site Leaders of focused medical facilities, they’ll touch upon the various quality and regulatory credentials for electronic and electromechanical medical devices. Additionally, they’ll dive into the value of the Medical Device Single Audit Program (MDSAP) and its impact on medical device contract manufacturing.
The webinar aims to give attendees a firm understanding of what MDSAP is, what that means for medical device manufacturers, MDSAPs regulating authorities, and what quality and regulatory credentials to look for in a medical device contract manufacturer. Those who attend will walk away understanding:
- Quality and Regulatory credentials for Contract Manufacturers and how these streamline the auditing process
- What OEMs should look for when selecting a Contract Manufacturing partner
- What is MDSAP, and why was it developed
- MDSAP auditing guidelines
- How Contract Manufacturers are recognized under MDSAP and how they can participate
Register for the webinar to learn more.